Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No Pictures

Tonight is Leneè's first night at Adobe Photoshop class. I have all three kids here with me. James is "doing his homework" which really means sitting in his room playing with everything he gets his hands on. Jaynie is watching Pocohontas, and Julia is on www.cartoonnetwork.com.

It is surprisingly peaceful, knock wood.

Tonite marks Leneè's first class at a local High School which will be every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 till 9:30. Basically, after 2 months of Leneè being uncharacteristically pushy and warning me daily of the impending day when class would start, tonite's the night. My plans have been effectively canceled so that Leneè would be able to "finally do something for herself." Leneè makes beautiful things, does very well with photos, and this will help her take her creativity to the next level.

As it turns out, my plans weren't that important anyway... Mainly these plans included playing in a regular hockey game on Tuesday nites, wrapping up business in the city, and finishing up the day's work on my laptop, these types of things. Don't get me wrong, I'm not self-centered or anything. You know, I'm not going to continue on this subject anymore, although I desperately want to...

Its a good thing:

Getting close on closing some large deals at work. Baseball season is here. We start our over 40 league practice this weekend. The over 40 team is the Ridgewood Giants (defending champions). James'13u travel team has already had a few practices, and we look pretty good. James' rec team will be fun. Julia is starting soccer again with the Torpedoes.




2 comments:

Lenee Gordon said...

Thank you David. Class was very good. the teacher went over the basics, The really fun stuff comes in the next three classes. Can't wait. It seems that you had it all under control, as you were napping on the couch when I came home. My kids did well.

Love you

Anonymous said...

Hey BFF, I see you added the Dooce to your favorites... I really enjoy her.