Saturday, March 3, 2007

Hello, I'm Blogging!!




I don't know what you heard about me...

I am pretty fired up. Even having been in the technology business for a long time, this is my first foray into blogs. On top of that, I just picked up a dangerous little camera which I plan on using for all kinds of things. Now obviously, I am a family man, and this blog will contain bits and pieces of family life. However, all of the content here is written solely as a release for me. And the content will more often than not be INAPPROPRIATE for families. Hopefully the by-product will be that you, the reader, will be granted an unfiltered look inside my thoughts about life, business, sex, gambling, sports, travel, music and any other topic I feel like talking about. Why you would desire that, I will leave to you to figure out.

If you would would like a more traditional look into our family life, Leneè has a blog. Ask her for the URL.

Did I mention, this is about me? This is my Opus.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a gigantic tool.

Lighty

Unknown said...

The title to this thing should be "Hello, I'm Gobbling" You need some serious psycological attention.

This may be worse that the toe ring experiment of 2002. Why don't you talk about that???

Lighty