Saturday, March 3, 2007

Nite out with Co-workers



The Apani Crew: Grant, Paul, and I at Nations Bar (45th between 5th and 6th). This is a favorite spot of mine located between my office (245 Park) and Port Authority where I have to catch my bus. Interesting Monday night where there was live music...

And there was Michelle from Alabama, the firey redheaded Irish bartender.

She turned out to be a fan favorite... flexible and daring blowing fire with Bacardi 151, and showing us some of her "stretching exercises".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you can not be doing this.... A bar with a hot Irish chick???? I don't think so.
By the way, did she wash her hand after she touched the bottom of her disgusting cheap sneakers???
D

Anonymous said...

Nice first entry. Will be checking in from time to time to see what's happening in your world! YC (London)

Unknown said...

This is as queer as backstage at the Ice Capades. Is this supposed to be interesting to someone? Really, you went to a bar!!!!!!!!! The Bartender was female. Whoopee!

Spice it up a little and post a photo of your shorn ball bag. That'll sell some subscriptions.

Lighty

Anonymous said...

I hope you've prepared your kids for the ridicule they'll endure once their friends discover this.

Pattie said...

I am deeply concerned by Sean's sexual fixation with David. His references to David's gobbling ability and desire to view David's sack, hairless or otherwise, lead me believe that he is a very troubled individual. Couple that with his inability to spell and we've got quite a problem here.