Saturday, March 17, 2007

Skiing on St. Pats Day

James, taking a lunch break in the bar at Mountain Creek. He ordered a Bass Ale, but the waitress was smarter than that.

Julia and Cousin Cole. Both first-time snowboarders. Julia could have used a head band.

March 17th (st. Pats Day) found us at Mountain Creek. Here we have an underutilized season pass. James is actually getting very good at snowboarding... I'm not as good at photographing him... Although, this is my little camera on the continuous photo setting. I never seem to get him at the height of the jumps... Here, he was probably 2 1/2 feet off the ground at the height of the jump, but I got it right as he was taking off.

Notice the wacky arm positions.

Thinks he's so cool.

We were supposed to get some pictures of me jumping also, but James was more interested in doing the jumping, and not really interested in taking pictures. We are going again tomorrow. I will get my picture taken then. As I have mentioned, this blog is MY opus.

2 comments:

Lenee Gordon said...

nice pictures. really only need to see James jumping.

Anonymous said...

Don't break anything....