Thursday, April 5, 2007

Finally, A New Post

So my buddy DEAN-O (aka woogie, aka Chris Elliot), (far left) was up from Austin, and we got our drink on in NYC at LATITUDE then on to Hoboken with Josh (far right). This hottie was at the bar. All three of us (including the other 50 guys in the bar) claim, "it was me she wanted." However when I whipped it out (my camera), she was more than happy to pose with us. This was unsolicited.

On an unrelated topic, is it appropriate to openly breast feed on a plane next to a business traveler? I think not. I mean, with no modesty at all. En route to San Jose Tuesday, the Latina mom and her infant occupied seat 27A next to Gordo. Her husband and their 2 year old took the two seats across the aisle. As I was thinking of eating my melon salad from Starbucks, suddenly another type of melon was there, 12 inches away. Out in the open, no blanket, just there. About the size of a small cantaloupe with a 3 inch diameter black circle. Obviously, the challenge was to avert my eyes. My entire head and neck froze, eyes forward on the little JetBlue TV. I didn't move in fear that she would think I was copping a cheap thrill. Honestly, it was really more like witnessing the train wreck. Finally after a full chowing on both sides, the baby now looks content. Content quickly becomes uncomfortable. About a minute later, the baby ralphs all over the the mother and her seat, barely missing me. I spent the next hour fighting off the "chain reaction" barf.

Gordo made his rookie debut in the over-40 baseball league. Threw on the metal spikes again. Batted lead off, went 2-3 with a walk, 2 RBIS, a stolen base, and 2 runs scored. The Ridgewood Giants are 1-0.

LETS GO METS! The Mets are 3-0 after sweeping the Cardinals.

So friggin psyched that it's baseball season again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh....I would have thrown up just having to witness that whole breast-feeding scene.