Saturday, April 21, 2007

Stanky Twa

That's me at 7 am on the way to the YMCA with cousin, Michael.

Michael lives in Albuquerque, NM. I was in a good mood this particular day because I haven't seen him in a while and I was looking forward to spending some time together. Over the past 6 years Michael has gotten himself into great shape from 240 and gaining to 180 and lean. So, I agreed to forgo my workout this morning for "his" workout. Well, Michael is a two time Ironman, and he came dressed in full regalia with Ironman shirt, visor, and his New Mexico Outlaws bike shorts. I knew as soon as he showed up at my house, that this would be different than the normal trip to the gym.

We did lighter weights, but doubled the reps and did about 1 hour and 45 minutes of total body workout. Hardly stopped in between sets. Sore today, but in a good way.

Good extension, head on the ball. Coach Gordon practicing what he preaches at In The Swing.

Cousin Michael and me.

No comments: